Get ready for fun, music, and all the food you can handle: the Du Quoin State Fair runs through September 2.
In a special announcement on June 17 Josh Gross, the manager of the Du Quoin State Fair, said he was excited about this year’s lineup.
- Saturday, August 24: All-American Rejects
- Sunday, August 25: Wynonna Judd and the Big Noise
- Monday, August 26: Matthew West with Leanna Crawford
- Tuesday, August 27: Shenandoah with Restless Heart
- Wednesday, August 28: LANCO with Murphy 500 and Gabby Barrett
- Thursday, August 29: Whitey Morgan & the 78s with Cody Canada and We Got It Covered
- Friday, August 30: Phillip Phillips with Downstate Music Company
Confederate Railroad was originally scheduled to perform with Shenandoah and Restless Heart, but there was some controversy surrounding it and they were removed from the lineup.
CLICK HERE to read more about the decision.
The grandstand shows on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will take center stage at 7 p.m.
Entrance Fees & Parking
New this year, fair-goers won’t have to pay to get in.
In years past, adults 13 and older had to pay $2 at the gate.
Sullivan said they’ve got rid of the fee after numerous complaints.
It will still cost to park, though.
Parking prices at the fairgrounds will now be $10 to $15.
“This is the result of many conversations with community leaders,” said Gross. “I appreciate Director Sullivan listening to these concerns and working with me to keep the Du Quoin State Fair a summer destination for Southern Illinois families.”