Out with the old, in with the new.
New at Busch Stadium this year, everything you need will be at your fingertips, including your tickets.
This season the St. Louis Cardinals are retiring the “print at home” ticket delivery system.
Now, you can conveniently access your tickets right on your phone, using the MLB ballpark app.
The main reason for the change is to make the ticket process more secure and cut down on forgeries, according to Kerry Emerson, the director of ticket operations.
How it Works:
To enter Busch Stadium, open the Ballpark app, pull up your ticket barcode for the day’s game, and get it scanned at the gate.
If you’re entering with a group, you have the option to scan multiple tickets on one device.
Emerson says iPhone users are encouraged to add tickets to the Apple Wallet before arriving.
“I mean it’s pretty much your mobile companion here at the ballpark,” Emerson said.
Other things you can do with the MLB Ballpark app include:
- Forward tickets to family and friends via email or a text link.
- Locate your favorite ballpark food with the Fan Food Guide
- Access the A-Z guide to answer all your Busch Stadium questions
- Find the team schedule, ticket information, sales, and promotional event listings
- Get directions and parking information
Download MLB’s official app for mobile ticketing in the iOS app store or Google Play for Android.
Good news: fans can still have physical game tickets mailed to them or left to be picked up at Busch Stadium Will Call.