See them rolling!
Classic car enthusiasts will love this weekend car show.
The 41st Annual Rivertales Classic Car Show will rev up again in downtown Cape Girardeau, Mo on Saturday, Sept. 15 and Sunday, Sept. 16.
If you’re into cool cruisers this might be the event for you.
Saturday Schedule – Cape Cruise-In
- Cruisin’ Cape from 4-7 p.m.:
- Come on out to Capaha Park for free barbecue, chips, beverages, music, door prizes and more!
- You can get souvenir t-shirts, learn more about the River City Rodders and how to become a member.
- The kids can enjoy the playground, Rose Garden, disc golf, Freedom Corner and feeding the geese!
Sunday Schedule – Free Spectator Car Show
- Registration starts at 8 a.m. and runs until noon.
- The cost is $15 per entry, and proceeds from the show are used to support Toy Box, Women’s Safe House, and other charitable organizations.
- Classic Car & Vintage Motorcycle Shows from 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Judging from noon- 3 p.m.
- Awards Ceremony at 3 p.m.
While you’re there if you feel like going for a stroll you can find breakfast, walk along the Mighty Mississippi River and check out the murals on the floodwall.
For more Rivertales Classic Car Show information call River City Rodders at 573-587-6575.