Some of QuiltWeek's best share their secrets to success.
The American Quilter’s Society will host Fall AQS QuiltWeek in Paducah again this year.
It’s being held at the Schroeder Expo Center from Sept. 12-15, 2018.
The hours for QuiltWeek are Wed.-Fri. from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. and Sat. from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- AQS Member: $11 Daily, 2-day $20, $25 Multi-day
- Non-Member: $14 Daily, 2-day $25, $35 Multi-day
- One Show Book is included with admission.
- There is public parking available along with some paid parking. CLICK HERE FOR MAP
- Some attractions and hotels in Paducah are offering a shuttle service. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Wednesday, September 12: AQS Winners’ Showcase with Melinda Bula – Walker Hall 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13: An Evening with Tula Pink, TULAP Tula Pink – Walker Hall 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 14: All-Star Review – Eisenhower Room 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, September 15: Developing the Artist Within: Melinda Bula’s Inspiration and Fashion Show – Eisenhower Room 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- The Log Cabins of Donald Judd
- Tula in Stitches
A quilter’s shopping paradise! All open during show hours. The vendors will be set up at the Schroeder Expo Center.
The Fall Show features numerous classes to help quilters expand and grow their skills. You can expect everything from how to quilt portraits in fabric to applique to learning to built a quilt around a panel. CLICK HERE for a list of classes and workshops.
And, once you’ve enjoyed the show, make sure to mark the dates for the Spring QuiltWeek on your calendar: April 24-27, 2019.