Whether you're looking to be completely terrified or just want a fun spook, there are plenty of haunted attractions to check out this Heartland Weekend.
If you would rather look for real ghosts, check out all the haunted tours happening in the Heartland.
Location: 401 Chittyville Road in Herrin, IL
- $40 for the 3 Attraction Combo: The School & The Lair & 1 Escape Room
- $30 for the 2 Attraction Combo: The School OR The Lair & 1 Escape Room
- $25 for The School & The Lair
- $15 for 1 Attraction (The School or The Lair)
- $20 for 1 escape room (45 minutes)
** Speed Pass may be added to ANY haunt ticket for an additional $5 per person. Speed pass not valid for Escape Rooms.
Dates of operation:
- Fridays and Saturdays, Oct 5-6, 12-13, 19-20, 26-27: 7 PM to Midnight
- Sundays, Oct 7, 28: 7 PM to 10 PM
- Halloween, Oct 31: 7 PM to 10 PM
Halloween Fun at Evergreen Park
Location: 1205 W Pleasant Hill Rd, Carbondale, IL
Admission: Each person pays $5.00. Concessions are available for purchase.
Dates of operation: The Annual Haunted Hayride and Bonfire aka “Recreation Gone Wrong” will be held Oct. 19 and 20 from 7 – 10 p.m. at Pine Tree Shelter. Haunted Hayrides run continuously on Friday and Saturday night, starting at 7: p.m. until 10 p.m.
Location: 8076 Highway 49 S in Jonesboro, Arkansas
Admission: Tickets are $10 for the Haunted Farmhouse, $10 for the Slaughter Shed, $10 for the “Hot Box” Escape Room, $5 for the Neon Demon 3D Funhouse, $5 for the Last Ride Coffin Simulator, and $5 for the Inflatable Haunted Mansion. Or, you can do all six for $35!
Dates of operation: October 12, 13, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31; doors open at 8 p.m. each night
Many of the attractions welcome kids of all ages, but if you have concerns, but sure to check with them before you go.