Get lost in fall with more than 50 attractions
Rewind 19 years, Donnie and Sheila planted a new seed on their family farm in Blodgett, Missouri.
Folks from all over were invited to say hello to fall with pumpkins and a corn maze. They called it Beggs Family Farm.
Today, it’s grown into a family destination for with more than 50 activities.
“We just open it up to let people come out, bring their families, groups, whatever and just come out to the farm for a day of fun,” Donnie said.
Their goal is simple: create a place where friends and family can make lasting memories together.
Donnie says he’s had the privilege of watching multiple generations grow up visiting Beggs Family Farm.
He hopes to maintain that tradition.
“We put our hearts and soul into it that… we want people to have lasting memories when they come here,” Donnie said.
Must see attractions:
With more than 50 things to do at Beggs Family Farm, you’ll find fun for the whole family.
The farm adventure would not be complete, though, without enjoying these 6 things:
- The Corn Maze: This year you can get lost in fall while honoring local law enforcement. The 2018 maze encourages people to thank a local hero.
- The Jumping Pillow
- The Giant Slide
- Beggs Bird Bungalow play area
- Cotton Pickin’ Slide
- Pickin’ at the pumpkin patch
The Beggs are always adding new attractions.
New in 2018, you’ll find large wooden spools you can ride like a horse.
Other attractions at Beggs include wagon rides, farm animals, home-made fudge, and pig races!
Calendar of Events:
Beggs Family Farm officially opens to the public on Saturday, Sept. 29.
Every Heartland Weekend you’ll find something special going on here.
Here’s a closer look:
- Farmers Don’s Birthday Special: Opening weekend Sept. 29 and 30 ONLY, anyone with a birthday during the month of January gets free admission with proof of birth date.
- Mac’s Mission Day: On Oct. 6 & 7 Mac’s Mission will be at Beggs’ Family Farms with Animals available for adoption, merchandise for sale and some of our friendly grunts. A portion of each ticket from these 2 days will help Mac’s Mission to save more animals in need
- Kenny Rogers Children’s Center Benefit Day: Support this amazing local facility on Oct. 13 and 14. A portion of your admission will be donated to benefit them. This center serves children with all types of special needs and developmental delays. They improve the quality of life for the children and their families in our community and regions in Southeast Missouri.
- Meet and greet our local heroes: On Oct. 27, local law enforcement, fire, and emergency personnel will be on site with their equipment. At 3:30 p.m. parachuters will drop from the sky.
Plan Your Trip:
Beggs Family Farm is open: September 29 to October 31, weather permitting
Wednesday and Thursday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Fridays 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday opens at 10 a.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
During the week: $9.50/person plus tax
On the weekends: $11.40/person plus tax for ages 24 months and up
Pumpkins are a separate charge of 35 cents per pound plus tax.
CLICK HERE for even more information about Beggs Family Farm.